- 2005 Masters of Early Childhood Education, Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, Georgia
- 2002 Bachelor of Science, Early Childhood Education, Campbellsville University, Campbellsville, Kentucky
- 2013-present, 3rd grade teacher, Raymond L. Young Elementary School, Talladega
- 2007-2013, 4th grade teacher, Stemley Road Elementary School, Talladega
- 2002-2007, 6th, 3rd, 2nd, Early Intervention, Paulding County School System, Dallas, Georgia
My name is Julie Burel. I started teaching at Raymond L. Young Elementary in 2013.
I love being a part of the R.L. Young family. I am married to Kory Burel, and we have two children, Jackson and Kye.
My favorite things to do when not in school are traveling, reading, and spending time with my family.